Says you. You tell us what you liked.
What are our workshops like? Here’s what a few of the participants said.
I would like to come back and learn.Â
– Nevaeh, Grade 5, on the Elections Manitoba workshop
It was interesting looking at old currency and seeing what’s on real bills rather than fake ones.
– Damon, Grade 6, on the Bank of Canada workshop
For the first time I am actually interested in the history of Winnipeg.
– Farah, Grade 7, on Square Peg Tours
I was very excited to try and build boats to hold the most weight.
– Madison, Grade 9, on the Manitoba Aerospace workshop
It was fascinating to learn about different natural remedies and superstitions.
– Gabrielle, Grade 10, on the St. Boniface Museum workshop